To help you follow Jesus. Plain and simple.
To be a community who connects the unconnected. Our culture is terribly detached from God, from each other, and from the world beyond our drive to work. We strive to be a place that connects you to God through worship, to others through relationship-driven small groups, and to the world through service opportunities and mission trips.
- Engage you in heartfelt worship with practical Bible teaching.
- Train you in everyday practices that help you follow Jesus.
- Offer you opportunities to grow in relationship with other Christ-followers.
- Encourage you to serve in the church and in the world.
- Provide you a Biblical world view to help face life’s challenges.
Our Basic Beliefs
- the Bible is true, authoritative, and without error
- there is only one true God who eternally exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- every person, with the exception of Jesus Christ, has sinned and therefore rebelled against God
- the deserved punishment for sin is physical and spiritual death
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a perfect, sin-free life, and is both fully God and fully human
- Jesus died as the sacrificial substitute to pay the due punishment for sin
- Jesus was buried, but physically rose from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and will one day come back again
- only through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ, and repentance of sin, can a person have a right relationship with God